Have you tackled your finances?
So the long awaited football tournament of the year has finally kicked off, the EURO 2016 is underway. As you, our members, are our number one priority – we want to help you to be the captain of your finances! Whether you need to save some money, help your family members get into the habit of saving, or need funds to buy that shiny new car, we have plenty of tips and tricks to help you be a winner this summer.
- Be a GOALKEEPER – your aim is to SAVE! Saving each month gets you into a routine of putting some money to the side, allowing you to have funds to fall back on, should you ever need it. You can request a withdrawal and receive the funds in your nominated bank account within 3 working days. It’s as simple as that!
- Avoid PENALTIES – with our loans you do! We understand we all need to borrow money sometimes. The advantage of borrowing from No1 CopperPot Credit Union is that you can repay your loan at any time, fully or partially without incurring any early settlement charges or penalties. As Interest is calculated daily on all our loans – the quicker you repay your loan – the less it will cost you!
- TACKLE your debt head on! If you have outstanding debt on your credit cards, store cards, or maybe even a loan elsewhere, why not see if you could save money by consolidating this into one monthly borrowing. Click HERE for more information.
- Share with your TEAM – Colleagues To help us expand further, we would be grateful if you can recommend your colleagues at work to also join No1 CopperPot Credit Union. Click HERE for an application to request marketing material to circulate amongst your colleagues.
- Have you got a full SQUAD? Did you know we extend membership to direct family members living at the same address too. So why not encourage your family members to join No1 CopperPot Credit Union with our Family and Junior membership. They can enjoy the benefits too!