No1 CopperPot Credit Union is a value based financial co-operative serving the needs of our 35,000 members. Our mission sets out our purpose and commitment, while our values guide our approach to doing business. These values are not new – it is how we’ve always done business. We will stay true to our values as we grow and develop and continue to provide you with an outstanding service.
We will become the best credit union in the UK, providing financial services to members that are excellent value for money and are supported by a member centric service.
The Credit Union will expand its service to all Police forces across England and Wales, with an increased product range to meet the changing needs of our members.
We will achieve this by:
- Being passionate about the service we provide
- Providing an excellent and tailored service to our members
- Designing products to meet the niche needs of those working in the Police forces
- Reviewing pricing to ensure that rates for both savings and loans are competitive
- Using technology to ensure service provision meets changing member expectations
We created a Statement of Values and Commitments to guide our activities today and in the future. This is how we have always conducted our business. We want to focus on ensuring we stay true to our values even as we grow and change.
Our Statement of Values and Commitments is not a top-down decree from management, rather it is the result of a highly consultative process involving all members of our staff.
Our core values are about:
- Integrity – we act in a fair, ethical, open and honest manner.
- Being committed – we believe in what we do.
- Respectfulness – we appreciate our members, our staff and the Directors.
- Knowledge – we invest in our staff and Directors to ensure they have the right skills to run the Credit Union.
- Customer focus – our members always come first.
- Teamwork – we believe in working together to provide the best services for our members.