Job Vacancy: Customer Services and Loans Officer
Working for us
We’re one of the largest police credit union’s in the UK, offering clear and fair finance to thousands of our members each year. We offer savings, loans and mortgages and our aims are simple; to remind our members of the fantastic products we offer and raise awareness of the Credit Union, so that we can grow and help more members!
Everybody needs to access some form of financial service at some point during life. Credit unions are focused on the people they’re helping, as opposed to making a profit for shareholders. Credit unions bring communities together, to help each other save and borrow. Our ethos is strong and ingrained into our values, which we put into practice each and every day. We want someone to join our team who believes in working for an ethical organisation.
What we’re looking for
We’re recruiting for a Customer Services and Loans Officer to join our team in our office in Cheadle, Cheshire. If you’re passionate about offering great customer service by being kind, friendly and efficient, then this may be the job for you. Or, if this isn’t for you, but you know someone who would be interested – please share this opportunity with them!
This role is customer facing through email, telephone and face to face, and requires someone with excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills. We take pride in giving excellent customer service and the right candidate will echo these values.
Please note checks will be made as part of a vetting process for this position.
What skills you’ll need
- Great communication skills
- Great teamwork skills, working as part of a close-knit dynamic team
- Confidence and professionalism when dealing with our members
If that’s not enough…
- Working hours are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between 8.00am and 5.00pm
- 21 days annual leave entitlement, increasing by 1 day each year, capped at 26 days
- Free company healthcare scheme with Sovereign Health
- Three days of volunteering allowed per year in like-minded organisations
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills through internal and external training
- Generous pension contribution
- You’ll have the option of joining our discounted group insurance scheme
- Finally, you will be a valuable asset to the organisation and you can make a difference
You can find the full job description by clicking here.
How to apply
We would like all applicants to email their CV to our Customer Service Manager, Leanne Griffiths, or our Lending Manager, Elise Ney, at or LGriffiths@no1copperpot.com or ENey@no1copperpot.com. Successful applicants will be invited to an interview.
The deadline for applications is at midnight on Sunday 7th November 2021.
Finally, we’re looking forward to hearing from you and we wish you the very best of luck in your application!