Working for us
We’re one of the largest police credit union’s in the UK, offering clear and fair finance to thousands of our members each year. We offer savings, loans and mortgages and our aims are simple; to remind our members of the fantastic products we offer and raise awareness of the Credit Union, so that we can grow and help more members!
Everybody needs to access some form of financial service at some point during life. Credit unions are focused on the people they’re helping, as opposed to making a profit for shareholders. Credit unions bring communities together, to help each other save and borrow. Our ethos is strong and ingrained into our values, which we put into practice each and every day. We want someone to join our team who believes in working for an ethical organisation.
What we’re looking for
We’re recruiting for a Marketing Officer to join our team at our office in Cheadle, Cheshire. If you’re passionate about all aspects of marketing and have experience in digital marketing specifically, this may be the job for you.
As a Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the growth of the Credit Union and be tasked with spreading awareness about our services across multiple marketing communication channels, including advertising (print & digital), events and presentations, public relations, digital marketing (PPC), social media marketing and email marketing. You will be expected to be a strong team player but also self-motivated and confident to suggest new ideas or improvements.
Your fit within our current team would focus on driving forward the digital marketing strategy and looking for opportunities to innovate, in addition to attending events to represent the Credit Union. Despite this focus, there will opportunity to work across all aspects of marketing, however a digital marketing focus is essential.
A DBS check will be carried out as part of a vetting process for this position.
You must have a full UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Working hours are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between 8.00am and 5.00pm. We’re currently operating with a hybrid working approach, with staff working from home three days per week and at the office two days per week
- 21 days annual leave entitlement, increasing by 1 day each year, capped at 26 days. In addition, we give all our staff a day off on their birthday
- Sovereign Healthcare and Death in Service cover provided
- Three days of volunteering allowed per year in like-minded organisations
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills through internal and external training
- Generous pension contribution
- You’ll have the option of joining our discounted group insurance scheme
Finally, you will be a valuable asset to the organisation and you can make a difference
You can find the full job description by clicking here.
How to apply
To apply, simply email your CV to Lois Cooper, our Business Development Manager at LCooper@no1copperpot.com.
The deadline for applications is Monday 17th January 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the very best of luck in your application! If your initial application is successful, we will invite you to an interview at our office in Cheadle, Cheshire.