Working for us
We’re one of the largest police credit unions in the UK, offering clear and fair finance to thousands of our members each year. We offer savings, loans and mortgages and our aims are simple; to remind our members of the fantastic products we offer and raise awareness of the Credit Union, so that we can grow and help more members!
Everybody needs to access some form of financial service at some point during life. Credit unions are focused on the people they’re helping, as opposed to making a profit for shareholders. Credit unions bring communities together, to help each other save and borrow. Our ethos is strong and ingrained into our values, which we put into practice each and every day. We want someone to join our team who believes in working for an ethical organisation.
What we’re looking for
We’re recruiting for a Customer Service Officer to join our team at our office in Cheadle, Cheshire. If you’re passionate about providing excellent customer service, this may be the job for you.
A DBS check will be carried out as part of a vetting process for this position.
- Working hours are 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. We’re currently operating with a hybrid working approach, with staff working from home three days per week and at the office two days per week
- 21 days annual leave entitlement, increasing by 1 day each year, capped at 26 days. In addition, we give all our staff a day off on their birthday
- Sovereign Healthcare and Death in Service cover provided
- Three days of volunteering allowed per year in like-minded organisations
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills through internal and external training
- Generous pension contribution
- You’ll have the option of joining our discounted group insurance scheme
Finally, you will be a valuable asset to the organisation and you can make a difference
You can find the full job description by clicking here.
How to apply
To apply, simply email your CV to Leanne Griffiths, our Customer Service Manager at LGriffiths@no1copperpot.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the very best of luck in your application! If your initial application is successful, we will invite you to an interview at our office in Cheadle, Cheshire.