Customer Service Officer
Between £20,857 – £24,223
Working hours are 35 hours per week Monday to Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (typically 8-4 or 9-5)
To deal with all member queries and issues in a friendly, efficient, and effective manner in order to provide the best customer service possible.
- You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service across several channels
- Complete all required administrative tasks including the updating of member details, issuing of paperwork, post, issuing of statements, etc.
- To deal with member complaints in line with agreed procedures.
- To assist with the process for dealing with deceased and vulnerable members.
- Efficiently updating payrolls to ensure records are correct and up to date.
- Accurately carrying out banking transactions for members in order to give a high-quality service at all times.
- To assist the Customer Service Manager in his/her duties and possibly carry out any general duties as and when required.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Good communication skills
- Customer service support experience
- Excellent listening skills
- Results driven
- Able to work as a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pays attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Engaging personality
- Skilled typist
- Good phone etiquette
- Knowledge of the Office 365 system
Full job description
|Customer Services Officer Job Description