|YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Our mortgage products can change or be withdrawn at any time and are subject to underwriting.
This call-back facility is only available for people enquiring about mortgages. If you want to discuss anything about your savings, loans, or your account, you are welcome to contact the office directly.
All mortgage applications are individually assessed by one of our in house Mortgage Advisers. Decisions are based on your ability to repay and not solely on your credit score.
Am I eligible?
- All mortgage applicants must be members of the Credit Union. Click here for more information on who can join.
- You must be a UK resident and over 18 years of age.
- Planning for your mortgage to be repaid by your 75th birthday.
- You must currently be employed and have been for at least 12 months, or currently self employed and have been for at least two years.
- The property you buy must be in the UK and used for residential purposes.
- You must not be planning to sub-let or rent out the property after you buy it.
Complete the form below to arrange for a Mortgage Adviser to call you, or you can call them directly on 0161 741 3160, or send them an email enquiry. Our Mortgage Advisers are available Monday – Thursday 8am – 5pm, and Friday 10am – 5pm.
You must complete all information marked with an asterisk (*).