We are all winners!
We held our Annual General Meeting today and we would like to say a big thank you to all the members that attended. For those who were unable to attend, we have put together a summary of today’s meeting below:
- Last financial year, we grew by 1,458 members – taking our total membership to 34,512 at year end.
- Our total loan book value is £86.6 million, helping thousands of members with clear and fair loan products.
- We made an operating surplus of £2.3 million.
We can proudly announce this year’s dividend rates, which will be paid directly into your Credit Union accounts tomorrow:
- Member Account: 1.5%
- Junior Account: 1.5%
- Family Member Account: 1.5%
- Notice Plus Account: 2.0% (closed to new applications)
The dividend rates reflect the strong position of the Credit Union. The dividend is paid to members who have saved with us between 1st October 2018 and 30th September 2019.
A message from Caroline Domanski, our CEO:
“This year has passed not without challenge for the Credit Union. The dedication of the Team who work at No1 CopperPot has produced yet another successful year in which I am proud to be able to present a market leading dividend to you, our members, who remain loyal and supportive of our mutual vision.”
On behalf of everyone here at No1 CopperPot Credit Union, we would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We look forward to another year of success!
Leave a Reply